Ideas 8: Backyard Movies

    I've always wanted to do this. Don't really have the room but I live near Lancaster County where a lot of people own their own little barns on several acres of land. Wouldn't this be perfect for that?
    You can also make your own screen out of white fabric if you don't own a white washed barn;)
    See great how-to tips here.
    Oh and if I had several acres of land I'd love to plant a little orchard on one or two of those acres and have fabulous dinner parties in the middle (although they'd have to be catered cause I'm no chef). Speaking of dinner parties, I attended an AMAZING one this weekend courtesy of my most stylish friend Cheila and her husband Nate (who did all the OH-SO-GOOD cooking on their own BTW). Hope to share and have pics soon!

Post Title

Ideas 8: Backyard Movies


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/07/ive-always-wanted-to-do-this.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive