Ideas 17: White Washed Palette Coffee Table

    It looks like Ana White fans are getting in on all this palette love too! This one was submitted to her site by Make It Lovely. You know I think it would be even neater if you went down to your local glass company and bought a custom cut sheet to put on top. If you were even more ambitious you could get glass drill bits and screw it into the wood but I don't think I'd have the courage. Perhaps you could use plexiglass?
    This one is also from Ana White and it is made of palettes but I think you might need a little more skill as it is produced from one of her FREE table plans. But in all, the entire table was made for only $2!


Post Title

Ideas 17: White Washed Palette Coffee Table


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/07/it-looks-like-ana-white-fan-s-are.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive