Happy Birthday My Non-Six-Year-Old

    Well, I decided to do it too, for Lily. 
    Today is her 7th birthday.
    And she woke up to this.
     30+ balloons above her head to celebrate the day she was born.
    Then Molly and Eloise joined in.
    I had to go to NYC yesterday which I'll discuss later but my mother spent the night to babysit so Lily had to sleep in my bed.
    I wanted to blow up 40 more to scatter around the floor and over the bed but I bought decorative balloons instead of the larger ones by accident and they proved too difficult to tie.
    But that would have been cool.
     All I did was buy a $20 helium tank kit at Walmart.
     And blew them up early in the morning.
     Awwww. Eloise.
    We told Lily yesterday that it was the last time she'd ever be six.
    Which ended up making me more sad than her;)
    Happy Birthday my big seven year-old.

Post Title

Happy Birthday My Non-Six-Year-Old


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/07/remember-that-surprise-morning-birthday.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive