Pattern Posted!

    I just posted the pattern for The Last Minute Frock.

    Get full tutorial here.

    Download Pattern here. NOTE: Update I just created a 7MB file. If you had trouble downloading the previous 22MB file please try again.

    I would have had it up yesterday as I promised but someone at Staples was hogging the large scale printer and told me I'd have to pick it up tomorrow. Bummer. But it's here now. Yay!

    It's a bit crude since I roughly drew it on a piece of paper then sent it to the printer. It is in a PDF format in many sheets. Just print out the sheets and remember to choose "None" in the print menu under "Page Scaling". Then tape them together.

    I made two sleeve length variations. For longer sleeves cut to the longest line for shorter sleeves cut to the shorter line.

    If you want to also create a belt I would recommend cutting a 2 yard by 4" piece of knit fabric. Fold it in half lengthwise so that you have a belt 2" x 2 yards. With wrong side facing out sew the long 2 yard side. Turn inside out. Iron. Done.

    If you have any questions just leave a comment and I will try to get back to you.

Post Title

Pattern Posted!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-just-posted-pattern-for-last-minute.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive