Christmas Dress Possibilities

    Lily has expressed interest in having a "Christmas Dress" this year. In years past she could have cared less. I don't know what's changed but I'm not going to complain. I think she wants something that really 'dazzles'. I'm probably going to go with something gold sequiny but I saw this today and thought it looked interesting.

    Sew a feather boa to a tutu dress. Perhaps white with red or vice versa. Do they make silver boas? Something like this would be awesome with a white or silver dress.

    See more pics of this dress here.


    Source: etsy.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Post Title

Christmas Dress Possibilities


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/11/lily-has-expressed-interest-in-having.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive