Gift Ideas: Personal Cookbook

    Oh my goodness. I'm feeling so ill today. On top of being pregnant, I think it has something to do with my breakfast diet. I have a quarter cup of decaf coffee with milk, ice and sugar and a breakfast pattie sausage and a whoopie pie. Funny, I don't think it was the whoopie pie that did it. I also usually have fruit but we are all out today, maybe that's what's throwing me off? I don't think I even have the energy to make a fruit run. At any rate, I feel like rubbish. I could use a good dietician.

    Speaking of diet, check out this great gift idea from Clover Lane. I've been wanting to do something like this for my mother who has a modest little cookbook of her own but it's so much better with photos of your family to accompany the recipes. Wouldn't this be a great idea to make for a grandmother in your life? Clover Lane uses Blurb for her book. With a coupon she says it cost $65. I've made photobooks before and that's pretty standard. Especially a thicker one with printed cover. I think the end result is worth it!

    Oh, PS I also had a few candy cigarettes. That probably didn't help. I bought a couple at the Farmer's Market on Friday. You could say they're quite 'addictive'. Molly agrees. She just so happened to be wearing a striped shirt today. And please, no rude comments about candy cigarettes. The kids call them 'sticks'. I buy them for myself because I love the taste. Thanks;)

Post Title

Gift Ideas: Personal Cookbook


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-my-goodness_07.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive