Holiday Hostess Aprons from Curtains!!

    You might say I'm gaga over aprons.

    I love seeing all the different variations people come up with.

    Beth from The Stories of A to Z has come up with this great idea!

    She uses thrift store curtains to make a quick and simple hostess holiday aprons. Read more here.


    Did I mention that Beth and I know each other in real life?

    Beth and I both participate in MOMents. It's sort of like MOPS. Basically it's a mom's group and I've met some really great people through it. When I found out that Beth had a blog I immediately had a new friend. I know it's strange but I haven't met many people in the "real world" who blog. So whenever I find someone who does it's quite a treat for me.

    Beth writes about how she strives to create beauty out of chaos and style out of scraps. She has some really great ideas and posts. One of my favorites was her rain gutter bookshelf post.

    She's quite the home decor maven! I know my blog is more about sewing but if you are also into home decorating (which honestly who isn't:) check her out!


Post Title

Holiday Hostess Aprons from Curtains!!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/you-might-say-im-gaga-over-aprons.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive