GROSGRAIN'S Holiday Scrap Spending $50 Gift Card Contest!!!! CLOSED.

    As you may have noticed I've been posting a lot more outside tutorials lately. I have just found so many wonderful, easy instructions for some of the most simple things- a wreath, a pair of shoes, a hair tye. You name it someone has a tutorial for it. I'm quite serious.

    This time of year is the perfect time to sift through these thousands of tutorials and choose some to use for holiday gift giving. As you might have noticed I tend to prefer the kind that don't require spending a lot of money. I especially like the kind that use materials you already have....like scraps.

    I tell my friends...."Spend less money, spend more scraps".

    So, in the spirit of gift giving and sewing I want to present a fun opportunity. Capitalize on all those loose odds and ends around your house and possibly win a $50 gift card to JoAnn's Fabric.

    If you have a fabulous homemade gift that you created using at least 50% of materials you already own post it to the Grosgrain flickr group by January 1st. The winner will be chosen by me....and probably Brian:) And will be announced on.... ....January 3rd.

    Please post a tutorial on your blog and leave your blog link in the comment of your flickr photo (or photos). A full tutorial is best but you don't have to include pictures or many details. At least say a few things so others can know how you made your wonderful work!

    I may also be posting the various flickr tutorials that catch my eye, periodically on the site.

    Anything from a wallet to a skirt, from a wreath to a pillow. As long as it can be given as a gift and mostly uses items that you already had it qualifies.

    I'm literally giddy to see what you will post! Good luck!

    {photo via flickr user philistine made}

Post Title

GROSGRAIN'S Holiday Scrap Spending $50 Gift Card Contest!!!! CLOSED.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/as-you-may-have-noticed-ive-been.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive