It's Official.

    I am delighted to announce that, thanks to all of you, I was announced as the Shabby Apple Dare to Design Winner! Which means that if you liked the Lawn Frock you will be able to purchase it this coming spring!

    I'm 'officially' a designer:)

    I don't know what comes next. But I will try to keep you updated as the process continues.

    Before I sign off on this post I want to thank all of you of course, my friend/model Abi, Brian who tolerated my mood swings and Shabby Apple for holding such a fabulous contest and offering such fabulous clothing!

    As a thank you I've stayed up late tonight to bring to you another Grosgrain giveaway to be posted in a couple hours. For now, I'm off to dream about dresses.

    Thank you!

Post Title

It's Official.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-am-delighted-to-announce-that-thanks.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive