Lawn Frock Winner!!!!

    The votes are in. Yes, I have been at a constant vigil by my laptop these past few weeks. Counting, cringing and cajoling. I have to admit, I'm really glad it's over. Really glad. You probably are too.

    For a few days I went on a Shabby Apple blog moratorium. I had Brian look at the incoming votes and relay the results to me because I just couldn't take the ups and downs.

    So now, I can finally post the winner of the Grosgrain Lawn Frock Giveaway.


    One caveat. You might all be wondering who exactly won the Shabby Apple Dare to Design contest. Technically,
    the winner will not be announced until Dec. 10th on the Shabby Apple blog and I won't count my chickens until they're hatched. BUT, in the case that the dress has been chosen I will have to get a pattern made and I will need the dress as a prototype. So I won't be able to send it out for a couple weeks.

    One more thing before I announce the Lawn Frock winner. I know I've said this several times before but I truly can't tell you all how much your support has meant to me. If not for you, I wouldn't have gotten the tremendous response in the voting polls that I was given. I can't thank you enough. THAT BEING SAID, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

    You make the work I put into the blog and clothes I giveaway totally worth it!

    Now, the winner of the Lawn Frock Grosgrain Giveaway is Ashley of Marcus and Ashley's Pursuit of Happyness.

    Please contact me at grosgrainwinners@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Post Title

Lawn Frock Winner!!!!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/votes-are-in.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive