Winter Stroller Cover Tutorial

    Maybe it's because I'm nearing the end of this pregnancy and it's Christmas but I've been looking all over the web for baby related accessories that I don't already have. I came across this neat instructables tutorial from user Miclavcic for a winter buggy bag.


    I'm always struggling with tucking the blankets into any available crevices. And if one happens to pop out and become wedged in the tire you either have a huge hole or disgusting scuff mark on your baby's blankie (or as Molly calls it....giggy).


    This would solve that dilemma.

Post Title

Winter Stroller Cover Tutorial


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/maybe-its-because-im-nearing-end-of.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive