Too Much Holiday Cake.

    Getting back on the blogging horse after a daunting Christmas has proven harder than I thought. It must have been all that Tiramisu and apple pie. But I promise to have some original content sometime this week.

    Right now, the sample dresses for the Shabby Apple Dare to Design contest are carefully being sewn. One in green, one in yellow and one in navy. I love that. I was so excited when she thought they would be great in three colors! And I wouldn't have picked any other ones. Perfect for spring! Now, getting the samples to them by the end of this month. That's another story. But I'm so excited to send the finished pieces out!

    Here's what a navy one might look like via Photoshop. The actual sample isn't finished just yet but I thought I'd give you a taste.

    I'll see if I can get a picture of the actual yellow one up later today. They are supposed to be mailed to New York by the 2nd of Jan for a photoshoot in Mexico and I'm really worried about the postal service's ability to do that during the holidays. Talk about time crunch!

    I'll try to keep you updated as the process continues:)

Post Title

Too Much Holiday Cake.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/getting-back-on-blogging-horse-after.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive