Yummy. Dreamy. Soo Desirable.

    As I was doing my last minute shopping Wednesday I came across one of those great affordable party dresses that make you wish it came in a maternity version.

    I tell you, it looked even dreamier on the rack. All gothic ballerina. I loved, loved, loved the tulle overlay. What a great idea! Would look great for a New Year's Eve Soiree. And only $40.

    I'll be keeping an eye out for more Rodarte for Target pieces in the ensuing months. Could they possibly fill the Issac Mizrahi void I've been feeling this last year? Hopefully I can wear one someday soon:)



    Speaking of New Year's Eve apparel. A friend of mine is having a New Year's Eve 50s themed party! I'm so excited. For the occasion I'll be making my last maternity dress giveaway. Think Betty Draper mid-third trimester style. Something like this (to right). Look for it sometime next week!

Post Title

Yummy. Dreamy. Soo Desirable.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/as-i-was-doing-my-last-minute-shopping.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive