A Few of my Favorite Things

    I had planned on posting a really fabulous tutorial and pattern today. Then yesterday I remembered I had a parent/teacher conference. I don't think it could have been done regardless. It started out as a simple tutorial and became something much, much more. You'll see. I hope you like!

    I also plan on taking the girls out on a Christmas Tree hayride for the photos. Brian is away today so we won't get to go until tomorrow. Bummer. BUT, I do plan on going on Wednesday and posting it on Thursday. I promise it's coming.

    In the meantime I wanted to post some of my 'Favorite Things'. This is a little different from the 'Days of Christmas' posts as this is what I


    would buy for myself, not necessarily craft related. I thought it was appropriate for Grosgrain because 90% of what is on the list is sewing or photo related.

    Click on photos to be taken to the links.

    In case you were wondering, I want the netipot because I'm CONSTANTLY getting sinus infections. And I want the freezer chest because I'm sick of coming home from Costco and spending a hour cutting meat, and shoving boxes into my fridge which never fit.

    What are some of your favorite things?

    Post a Comment

Post Title

A Few of my Favorite Things


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-had-planned-on-posting-really.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive