50 Dresses that Changed the World

    Every so often a new look comes along that changes the fashion of a generation.

    I found this nifty book on Urban Outfitters. Sometimes they have some pretty interesting picks.

    London's Design Museum looks at fifty of the most important dresses in history and design, accompanied by images of famous faces, beautiful fashion and the story behind how each dress became an icon.

    This book looks like a good coffee table addition. I don't know if I'd buy it but I'd definitely like to flip through the pages.

Post Title

50 Dresses that Changed the World


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/every-so-often-new-look-comes-along.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive