Fabric Scrap Gift Tags

    Okay, I admit, I didn't send Christmas cards this year. With the blog and the pregnancy it seems all I have time for are the bare essentials- eating, sewing, breathing (although that too is getting more difficult these days). If I had more time I'd want to do something like this....


    Brooke at Inchmark makes these hip gift tags. She calls them 'Last Minute Tags'. But unfortunately my last minutes are going to be occupied with shopping and wrapping.


    They are pretty neat though. I'd love to adorn my green and red packages with them.

Post Title

Fabric Scrap Gift Tags


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/12/okay-i-admit-i-didnt-send-christmas.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive