We have a winner!

    I've decided to post new winners to the front page of Grosgrain and on the sidebar so that more people can see whether or not they've won.


    As I've mentioned before, I have a few unclaimed prizes. So if you think you've won please email me at grosgrainwinner@gmail.com!


    Okay, now for the good part....the winner of the Limoncello Frock IS MONICA JUNE of THE CHIC BOUTIQUE!! I have to say I'm a little jealous myself. I really liked this dress. The sash was one of my better, more tailored pieces.


    Thank you to all who commented and entered! I love to hear your feedback!

Post Title

We have a winner!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/ive-decided-to-post-new-winners-to_13.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive