The Strange and Wonderful World of Crochet.

    There's something about crocheting that makes people want to create strange but useful things. Moreso than knitting. It's in a league all its own.

    I've done a little crocheting myself. I like that it's a lot faster than knitting and a lot less complicated.

    Check out these interesting finds from some etsy sellers who also love to crochet.



    I thought this crochet ear phone hat (above) was a great idea! I only wish I had some in college. There were many a cold February morning when I was walking to class and could have used something like this.


    Or for that matter, these
    these lace up crochet leg warmers (to right).


    When I was a college freshman back in 1996 I used to wear pleated mini skirts and high heeled penny loafers to school on days when the temperature didn't get above 15. And I didn't wear a stitch of stocking. I look back and think what a lunatic I was. But in my defense, I was 18, the mini pleated look was in and it really flattered my stubby legs.


    I really could have used some of these right? They look so Anthro!

    I might just have to sit down and figure out how to make them myself. I think it might be doable.



    Do you have a teacher in your life?


    Surprise them with this cutsy apple cozy. I think it will be a first for him or her.


    No more bruised apples sitting on the bottom of your bag! Get this super cute and stylish cozy for your apple. Handmade using 100% wool and decorated with a wooden or a vintage button.







    Here's something that would be a great gag gift. It's the amazing crocheted beard hat.

    Now I don't think I can honestly say that I ever needed one of these in my life but it might be great for that boyfriend or 'guy' friend you have on your Christmas list.

    And here's a quick tutorial on how to crochet if you don't know how. It takes very little effort to learn.

Post Title

The Strange and Wonderful World of Crochet.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/theres-something-about-crocheting-that.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive