On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

    A bias tape machine.....

    These normally sell for $90 but on Black Friday I saw a Joann Fabric circular that says it will be selling for $49.99.

    To me, that's still a little pricey for a bias tape maker. But if you know someone who sews a lot this is probably indispensable!

    It makes 25 feet of tape in less than 60 seconds! Beat that steam iron!

    I know I'd like to open one of these on Christmas morning!

    Just like in the song, I'll be posting 11 more items periodically until Christmas. If you have a crafty someone in your life, stay tuned for more good gift ideas!

Post Title

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me....


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/bias-tape-machine.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive