Learn to Sew

    A while back I saw that Michael's Crafts was hosting a pattern making class for only $20. I wanted to attend but unfortunately sometime came up and I missed it.


    However I thought it would be good to mention that JoAnn Fabric also offers classes in a few of their stores (see which ones here). They have A TON of options ranging from cake decorating to fleece robes to knitting and crocheting.


    Here's a link to their latest flyer with all of their current classes. Some of them are a little pricey, mostly the sewing classes. But if you've never worked with a pattern before and can't figure it out on your own, taking the class could help you to learn, which to me, is worth $75.

Post Title

Learn to Sew


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/while-back-i-saw-that-michaels-crafts.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive