For the naughty and nice....

    I know I recently did a Martha Stewart post but I just wanted to quickly mention this cute little idea.

    Brian's sister, Melody bought me a year's subscription to Martha Stewart for my birthday. Yesterday I got my holiday issue in the mail and this clever little idea came inside.

    There would be so many ways to use this....Fill your child's stocking and trick/surprise them when they discover they are filled with goodies....Surprise your wife or husband with a piece of jewelry or other small gift....decorate a counter or buffet during a party as favors. Possibilities are endless. Check out the tutorial here.

Post Title

For the naughty and nice....


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-know-i-recently-did-martha-stewart.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive