Spring Cleaning

    Well. I've been busy, busy, busy this weekend. As you may have noticed I haven't been sewing much lately. I can't blame it totally on the baby. Around the beginning of February I started hating my house. I hated my dirty sofa and the mismatched slipcovers I had made. I hated the curtains that I never quite finished. I hated the drapes I put over the door windows and about a gallizon other things. So I did some major spring cleaning in almost every room of my house. The girls room had every stick of furniture replaced with bunk beds and tall shelving units to hold their umpteen toys in neat tupperware containers. Here is a snapshot of my livingroom. We bought a new (used) sofa on craigslist, new sofa table, made new pillows and replaced the curtains with plantation blinds.

    That is my friend Abi with Eloise and Lily. I love our new setup. Now that I'm reaching the end of my spring cleaning. I'm looking to other areas of my life that need a good change. Number one, this blog. It looked super cluttered and just not feng shui. So I sat down at my computer and did a little virtual cleaning.

    First off, the current giveaways are at the top of the right sidebar. Just click on the pictures like you did before to be taken to the giveaway. Links are now located above the banner and at the top of the left sidebar. I've changed the setup of my photos and text. And there's a whole lot more CLEAN white space. Ahhh, I feel like I can breathe. Oh and new advertising rates, in case you were interested.

    Hope you like the makeover. It's not too drastic, mostly subtle. I'll be doing more here and there so don't be shocked if the page looks strange momentarily.

    And last Friday I started a new dress! I hope to finish it by Wednesday. It's going to be perfect for June.

Post Title

Spring Cleaning


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/04/well.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive