A Coffee 'Date' It is!


    I'm so thrilled! A Coffee Date it is! (If you don't know what I'm referring to see previous post).

    I want to give you all time to get ready so let's meet up on say....Monday the 26th
    that way everyone can get their material and notions ready, patterns printed, sewing machine out of the closet.

    In case you didn't download the "multisized" pattern here it is! Courtesy of Elaine of The Selfish Seamstress.Set the page scaling to 'none' when you print. Here are the size charts. And I found the FULL instructions here. The ones on BurdaStyle were incomplete. In the new instructions you will find the notions and yardage you need to purchase for the project. Any problems printing out either PDF just email me or leave me a comment.

    I included some of the finished coffee date dresses above for some inspiration when choosing your material. I might try a yellow pinstriped pattern with a black belt and black bias tape trim. Oooo or vice versa? Let me sleep on it.

    I'll post another reminder tomorrow about the 'A Frock by Friday™' for anyone who doesn't read the blog on the weekends so don't be surprised if you see this same post again.

    And look for more updates as the week progresses.

Post Title

A Coffee 'Date' It is!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/04/im-so-thrilled-coffee-date-it-is-if-you.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive