Total Shoe ReDo Week


    Next week I have another 5-Day event planned in addition to my regular content. I hope you will enjoy.

    I'm calling it "Total Shoe ReDo". If you have any old shoes (preferably flats) that are too wrinkled, outdated, or just plain ugly, come by Grosgrain next week to find simple ways to salvage your shoes.

    I'll show you how to recover, paint and embellish some tired old flats. Instead of throwing them in the trash, make them your newest closet darlings that perfectly match your favorite outfit!

    If you'd like to share, post this little button or create a link.



    Create a Link

Post Title

Total Shoe ReDo Week


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/04/next-week-i-have-another-5-day-event.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive