Total Shoe ReDo: Cherry Clusters

    Well, I've thought a little about the Total Shoe Redo idea. I have so many neat things I want to share that I couldn't fit them all in one week. But moreover, I can't find the time to make one shoe a day on top of sewing. So, I'm extending the Total Shoe Redo indefinitely. Whenever I have free time to make one I will post it.

    Here's my latest idea. So cute.


    All I did was paint a pair of flats like I did on Monday.

    Then I took a green cord and threaded a red button through it and tied a knot.

    I tied the rest of the cord in a bow and threaded another button through the other end of the green cord and secured it with a knot and cut the extra cord.

    I then hot glued the piece to the shoe.

    Done. And totally cute:)




    If you'd like to share, post this little button or create a link.

    Create a Link

Post Title

Total Shoe ReDo: Cherry Clusters


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/05/well-ive-thought-little-about-total.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive