A Frock by Friday™ Flickrs

    More flickr Frock by Fridays™! LOVE THEM!


    GuysGirlKnits said:
    "I'm so pleased with my new dress! I got compliments without anyone knowing I MADE it!! I plan on doing variations of this more than once. Ha, just don't look too close! "

    Shilohmae said:
    "I experienced the same thing! Everyone just plain didn't notice my mistakes and complimented anyway, oblivious to the fact that I made it. I also plan on making variations. It's nice feeling having a bodice pattern that fits me; I feel much more free to vary the neckline/skirt now, rather than having to start from scratch."

Post Title

A Frock by Friday™ Flickrs


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/05/more-flickr-frock-by-fridays-love-them.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive