Frock by Friday™ Sew Along on Flickr

    I must say I am so impressed by all of your stitching talents! I hope it wasn't as hard as it seemed and by the looks of all of your gorgeous frocks, it wasn't.

    I love all your different choices of fabric and belts! I was especially impressed by the knit dress above since the pattern warned against using knit. I think it turned out perfect and best of all....no zipper!
    I loved doing this project so much! I especially loved keeping the frock in the end:) I definitely plan on doing more! If any of you have a favorite free pattern on the web just leave a comment in this post and I will take a look at it.

    To see more photos go to the Grosgrain flickr group! I would also recommend posting to BurdaStyle! It gets a lot of page views.

    If any of you have yet to finish your dress and would still like to be featured on Grosgrain just post your pic and I will find a day to feature more fabulous frocks!

    Here's to more coffee dates!
    Pattern courtesy of The Selfish Seamstress.

Post Title

Frock by Friday™ Sew Along on Flickr


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-must-say-i-am-so-impressed-by-all-of.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive