Flickr Favs of Saturdays

    opera houseIf you read these posts you may have guessed that I am a sucker for fiesta colored, multi patterned children's clothes. This little diaper cover is no exception! You want to know the best news?

    It's being given away on the creator's blog: Rae Gun Ramblings.

    It's one of my fav flickr posts this week! Wouldn't this look just adorable with a super short orange or green dress?

    opera house
    I just loved this as well! So delicate. I've seen a trend toward fabric necklaces of all sorts.


    The creator behind this necklace was nice enough to post a tutorial on how to recreate your own neck adornment on her blog Happy Together.


    I liked the way this photograph was staged. The lighting is great and the little girl's expression is so natural.


    And guess what? This dress is also being given away on the creator's blog: Sweet Emmelie. But the giveaway ends on Monday so go check her out!


    If you too would like to be featured on Grosgrain just
    join the Grosgrain flickr group. I usually post 2-3 photos each Saturday so please don't be hurt if I don't post a photo, I usually get to everyone at least once every month.

Post Title

Flickr Favs of Saturdays


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/06/if-you-read-these-posts-you-may-have.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive