Flickr Favs of Saturdays

    I know I missed a Saturday last week. Shame on me! I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling very well and the house was messy. Whenever I those two combine the fallout is devestating.


    But it looks like Grosgrain's flickr users have been busy and productive! Look at this sweet little top by An Art Nest. I love the little collar detail. If you look close it sticks up from the shirt. And the big red buttons are the perfect touch.













    Take a look at liliashp's little lemonade dress.


    I have my mind set to try a smocking project. I'm just waiting for the right one to come along.


    This little yellow picnic patterned dress is perfect for summer!









    I just had to post ohsohappytogether's adorable peak-a-boo frock! I fell head over heals for the play of patterns. The little head scarf was the perfect touch! Why can't they sell stuff like this in stores?!


    As for me, I have a big weekend ahead of me. Molly's "official" second birthday was yesterday and we are having a small party for her on Monday. Just family, no big show. But I am so far behind. I'm hoping it will magically come together in the end.


    I had envisioned making matching frocks for my girls to match a theme but I don't know if I will be able to do everything in time. You know how last minute things go.


    The weather also sucks! It's the summer solstice and everything is cold, wet and grey. Not very inspiring:(


    Fortunately I have my Grosgrain flickr group for some inspiration;)

Post Title

Flickr Favs of Saturdays


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-know-i-missed-saturday-last-week.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive