Polka Dot Party Frock

    My littlest little baby has just turned one. I just can't believe it. It's so strange how they go from baby to toddler in just a year's time. For her birthday, I had wanted to sew this dress in time for the little party we had on Sunday but got so busy with the darn cake that I had none to spare for the frock. But that didn't mean I was going to turn my back on this polka dotted piece. The material used is very sheer like chiffon but probably more along the lines of rayon. I finished the edges by binding them in brown thread. I had wanted to use a modern blue and green floral pattern but had to settle for what I could find.











    We are still having a double birthday bash for both girls in July. I suppose she can wear it then....unless I sew a new, more exciting dress by then. Oh whatever, it was fun taking the photo....aaaand at least she didn't get double chocolate fudge birthday cake all over it.










Post Title

Polka Dot Party Frock


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-littlest-little-baby-has-just-turned.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List