Reversible Kindergarten Pinafore

    I'm sorry for the delay in a post. I'm aiming for at least two per week. But this dress was a MAJOR headache and quite possibly the last reversible outfit I will ever sew....at least for a while. I think I literally ripped out and resewed every seam two (perhaps three) times.
    The dress itself reminded me of a first day in kindergarten. I used a denim material offset by a modern red polka dot pattern and paired it with matching handmade button barretts to boot! Lily happily played pretend teacher with her stuffed friends and repeatedly asked if she could eat the apple. In the end, she got her wish.



















Post Title

Reversible Kindergarten Pinafore


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/06/im-sorry-for-delay-in-post.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List