Little Packages

    I was very excited to find a package in my mailbox on Saturday. I love getting packages! I never know exactly what's inside. I've been doing a lot more online shopping since the baby was born. Not just for big things either. I find it's a lot easier to get things done. Some of my recent purchases were mascara and static spray.

    So when I opened it I was delighted to discover that it was a complimentary Pod Swaddler from Hannah of While They Sleep who had hosted a guest giveaway a few months ago.

    As you can see, little Eloise has been quite cozy all swaddled up in bed.

    Thank you Hannah!

    And readers, please stop by tomorrow. I should have my newest dress up by the morning! I'm very excited about the look. It might just be my favorite so far.

Post Title

Little Packages


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-was-very-excited-to-find-package-in.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive