Next Week's Sneak Peak

    I know I've been a little absent from sewing these past two weeks. I'm hoping you understand. It's been hard to fit sewing into my new life with baby. I think I may need to rearrange my upstairs to make a living room/sewing room so I can be with my family AND sew at the same time.

    However, in the last few days between naps and kindergarten, I've been upstairs in my sewing room working on a 'coming back' Valentine's Day refashion project. It should be up by Monday. For now, here's a little sneek peak. This is the BEFORE.

    I bought it at the Salvation Army for $2.50. Stay tuned next week for the 'after'.

Post Title

Next Week's Sneak Peak


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-know-ive-been-little-absent-from.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive