My Project Runway Dream Challenge

    As you might have guessed I love Project Runway.

    Last episode the designers had a 'Little Girl' challenge. My dream challenge. I was totally PSYCHED! So many really creative pieces. When Mila was describing the 'itty bitty' dress forms I realized why I love designing children's clothes so much. I love everything miniature. Dollhouses, dogs, dress forms. There's something that delights me about small versions of large things.

    I was surprised/disappointed that Jonathan's pieces got such bad reviews. The judges said it was too sophisticated for a child. Maybe that's why I liked it.

    When Michael Kors compared the adult version to a toilet paper tornado I had to agree but call me strange I've always thought bridal shower toilet paper wedding gowns were a little beautiful. Couldn't you totally see them using toilet paper for a project runway challenge?! I mean is that far from newspaper?

Post Title

My Project Runway Dream Challenge


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/02/as-you-might-have-guessed-i-love.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive