A Cape for Every Season

    I saw these on Say Yes to Hoboken. Remember the Storybook Cape, Wandering Waif Cape and Strawberry Quart Caplet? If you liked them then take a look at these simply charming capes by Les Zigouis.


    But if I were you I'd look into this pattern. Because making capes are SUPER EASY and really cheap. You only need about one yard of material. They make a good beginners projects. Your daughter will look like she's sporting one-of-a-kind clothes shipped from an expensive UK store.
    Be sure to come back tomorrow because I have a very special surprise that I think all of you will LOVE!!

Post Title

A Cape for Every Season


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-saw-these-on-say-yes-to-hoboken.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive