Scarf Season

    For a couple years I had been trying to make a new scarf variation for each of the female family members as Christmas gifts. Last year I fell short but I've been looking at some lately and here's a few that caught my eye.

    It has a pattern here but its in another language. Does anyone know how to make the crochet flowers? Is there an easy way? I don't think I could make one let alone seven if it meant spending 30 minutes a flower. But this one is probably my fav.


    Also, really liking something like this. And it might be more practical. Could make from recycled sweaters.
    Source: oeufnyc.com via Joy on Pinterest


    This is actually pretty funny. I like. Would also work with a regular scarf.
    Source: etsy.com via Kathleen on Pinterest


    I wonder how this would look using wool felt instead of crochet. Would make my life a lot easier.
    Source: etsy.com via Kathleen on Pinterest


    Any scarves you've had an eye on making?

Post Title

Scarf Season


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/11/for-couple-years-i-had-been-trying-to.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive