Abi's Wedding

    My friend Abi had her big day last night and I've been REALLY busy for the past few days so I apologize for my lack of blog presence. But I hope to be back in full force on Monday;)


    In the meantime, I snapped some photos with my iphone while we were getting ready. It was the first time Lily had ever had her hair, makeup and nails done professionally which also went double for me! I know, it's embarrassing to have gotten this far in life without ever having a professional manicure:P
    I wish I had more photos but my DSLR's battery died after only the first two random photos I shot (below). Of course, I was in such a rush I didn't remember to bring another battery:( I was so bummed. But hopefully she got some good shots from her photographer I can share with you later.

Post Title

Abi's Wedding


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/06/photo-crystal-genes-my-friend-abi-had.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive