Photo Week on Grosgrain

    I've been really ill these past few weeks, hence my lack of original blogwork. And when I'm sick I'm a real baby about it. I resist the feeling of pushing through the lousiness. Yet, I've found that when I'm working hard I feel less rotten but getting the will power to start work is another story. Anyone else have this dilemma when they're under the weather?


    But starting next week I have a whole five days of photo related goodness lined up for Grosgrain. As I've mentioned before, as far as hobbies go, photography is a close second to sewing. I've gotten together with a couple companies and individuals for some great photography tips, reviews and giveaways!


    And to celebrate I'm going to be posting Photo Shoot Concepts for the rest of the day! If you love photography as much as me, please subscribe to Grosgrain to get these secret posts!


Post Title

Photo Week on Grosgrain


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/06/ive-been-really-ill-these-past-few.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive