Baby's Day Out

    With each of my children I've had an adorable dress bought for and packed when we were admitted to the hospital.

    It was to be their 'going home' dress. This time around I think it will be too cold for a dress. So I'm looking for something warmer but still charming.

    On top of that, every dress I've bought for my newborn girls have been disappointingly WAYYYY to big. I bought an adorable 0-3M embroidered Gymboree pale yellow frock and hat for Molly's 'Going Home' and she didn't end up wearing it until more like around 6M.

    After seeing how tiny she really was my mother went out and bought a last minute Carter's NB dress instead but it just didn't hold a candle to my original:( Fortunately Molly looked really sweet in anything:)

    Take this adorable sweater one piece I fell in love with from Baby Gap. The smallest size available is 0-3.

    When Molly was born she was only 5lbs 12oz and despite my best efforts I believe this baby will also be a little peanut. Unfortunately, I don't think this Baby Gap outfit will work for my newborn but I still want something as unique and cute. (ie, not just a printed cotton sleeper).

    I've been looking on preemie clothing sites but have found myself less than impressed with what I've found. Does any one out there have any good suggestions for me?

Post Title

Baby's Day Out


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/01/with-each-of-my-children-ive-had.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive