Normal Clothes....almost.


    Today I dropped Lily off at school. It was the first time in a while that I was able to wear normal clothes....well, almost. I put on my best supporting bra, tummy tucking undies, a pair of homemade maternity jeans and a jersey v-neck top. Of course, I still have a long way to go in order to get close to my original weight but I can at least see it in the distance.

    So of course, I was on Modcloth today drooling over all the dresses I hope to wear one day. I should really be getting paid for talking about them so frequently. But they really do have a fabulous selection of dresses.

    These were a few on my spring wish list. Hopefully in a couple months I can start dressing to impress again. I got to tell you, sweatpants and knit tops are so depressing. They make me not want to brush my hair and put on makeup. Look out spring here comes my waistline!

Post Title

Normal Clothes....almost.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/01/today-i-dropped-lily-off-at-school.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive