Riding in Style

    Last summer I spent most of the best part of the season indoors sick with pregnancy. I had been looking forward to buying a new beachy bicycle and going on rides with the kids. Unfortunately, I could barely force myself to leave my living room.

    This next summer I hope to be outside often. If I do, I hope to be wearing one of these.


    Looks like a equestrian helmet but it's really a bicycle helmet.

    They have so many good looks to choose from. It will definitely be on my July birthday wish list.

    You can buy them here but they're kinda pricey. Did I mention you can remove the hat from the helmet and put a different one on. So once you have one helmet, buying additional hats becomes less expensive.

Post Title

Riding in Style


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/01/last-summer-i-spent-most-of-best-part.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive