Tutorials: Curly Fur Vest.....and vent

    Get the tutorial for this cute curly fur kids vest at Joy Folie.

    I put a cute plum colored shirt dress on Lily today. I paired it with multi-striped matching knee highs. But she gave me such a hard time about the knee highs and dress shoes. Which is why tomorrow she'll probably show up in "Hello Kitty" sweats.

    Honestly, I'd love to dress Lily up in more stylish homemade clothes to school but I struggle with the same thing a lot of moms do. 

    For Lily, it has to be simple, comfortable and no frills. Knee highs are unusual therefore they are bad. Belts are bad. Most boots are bad, even many dress shoes.

    Any one else out there struggling with practical vs. stylish kid clothes?



Post Title

Tutorials: Curly Fur Vest.....and vent


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/09/get-tutorial-for-this-cute-curly-fur.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive