What Grosgrain fit is best for you?

    We purchased a new laptop for our home a couple months ago. It had been so long since we bought a new computer- literally, over eight years.

    So when I excitedly opened my new laptop to see what Grosgrain would look like in cutting edge widescreen, I suddenly realized that my blog is not the same fit for all viewers.

    To get a better idea of what my readers are seeing when they open my page, I developed a super short survey (only nine multiple choice questions).

    If you are a Grosgrain reader and have a minute I would really love to hear from you.

    Thank you to all who participated! The survey is now closed.



    photo: (Life Magazine, actress Millie Perkins)

Post Title

What Grosgrain fit is best for you?


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-purchased-new-laptop-for-our-home.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive