Artful Blogging Feature

    I opened up my mailbox two weeks ago to a very happy surprise! Grosgrain had been prominently featured in the new issue of Artful Blogging Magazine! Lily herself was on the top front cover.

    I thought she'd get a kick out of this so I took her over to Barnes and Noble and showed her the magazine. She ambivalently sighed. Then excited, seized the pink Sparkle World magazine with Strawberry Shortcake on the cover.

    Oh to be four again....

    If you're ever at Borders or Barnes and Noble this summer please check it out! It's in the sewing/ crafts section of the magazine racks.

Post Title

Artful Blogging Feature


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-opened-up-my-mailbox-two-weeks-ago-to.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive