White Halloween

    Yesterday we had quite a scene. Snow accumulation in October! Pretty neat. I think we got about 5" or 6" that laid. I, of course, had no food in the house and had to run down to the local grocery store. But on top of the roads not being plowed, the store's power was out. We weren't allowed access to any of the frozen or chilled foods, the lights were off and the conveyor belts weren't working. But I was able to get the essentials. Barely. By the time I got back I was pooped.
    Today it's bright, sunny and melting all the snow. Hopefully we'll have a mild Halloween night.

Post Title

White Halloween


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/10/yesterday-we-had-quite-scene.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive