Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2011!!!!!!!

    Yesterday I was at the dentist office and totally bored. (I'm always waiting over an hour to be seen even when I have a set appointment. Is that normal?) Anyway! So I started putting together my Christmas List. It seems I have a gazillion people to shop for. And each of those people need multiple gifts. I'm happy to have so many close family members and a few select close friends in my life but I'm also super broke come December 26th.

    I always have the best intentions of making gifts by hand but by the time Christmas comes I'm way too behind to do any of the things I planned. Sometimes I even buy the supplies and don't get to finish the project which is super wasteful!

    So I'm putting together a handmade holiday gift guide early this year! See new link in sidebar! I'm also adding an option for you to post your own holiday gift ideas to this list (see linky party button at bottom of page). It doesn't have to be something you've already made. An idea is great too! You'll find that some of these posts are ideas rather than tutorials. But if any of you would like advice as to how to replicate something I'm more than happy to give my thoughts!

Post Title

Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2011!!!!!!!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2011/10/yesterday-i-was-at-dentist-office-and.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive