New Sponsor: Art Nest Shop

    For all you crafty fashionistas, please give a warm welcome to my newest sponsor Art Nest Shop.

    Susannah Rodgers make
    s these original pincushion rings using her favorite fabrics, lush colored wool felt and nickel free, silver plated adjustable rings for a very affordable price! After using hers for nearly four months she doesn't think she can ever go back to storing her pins in a red tomato.

    "Wearing my pincushion ring allows for more freedom while I sew at my machine. When not in use, I hang the pincushion on the bobbin winder," Says Susannah. "When I created my first pincushion ring, I never imagined how much I would come to rely on it. You and your seamstress friends will love how useful, simple, and beautiful your pincushion rings are. I look forward to giving these as gifts to the unique women in my own sewing circle."





    Don't sew? No matter! These funky rings look great paired with a favorite t-shirt and jean!

    Made using wool felt, favorite fabrics, and an adjustable silver plated, nickel free ring base.


    Art Nest is a place to celebrate everyday beauty, hard work, living creatively, artistic achievements and remembering to live simply.

    You can also catch up with Susannah at:
    www.anartnest.squarespace.com
    www.twitter.com/artnest







Post Title

New Sponsor: Art Nest Shop


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/04/for-all-you-crafty-fashionistas-please.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive