New Sponsor: Puss Ann

    logo medium

    I'd like to give a big WELCOME to my first new sponsor Puss Ann! Caren creates bright, happy colored shoes with vintage fabrics and retro inspired designs. I think they look divine paired
    with a knee length skirt and ankle length leggings. Perfect when strolling to the Farmer's Market or skipping down the sidewalk. She sells children's sizes too so mother and daughter can finally match! Discounts are offered when you buy more than one pair.
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Would you like to be a Grosgrain Sponsor? Click here for details.

Post Title

New Sponsor: Puss Ann


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/02/id-like-to-give-big-welcome-to-my-first.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive