Moving on up.

    I've been busy this week which is why I have been a little scarce. With Molly moving into Lily's room in the next few months I am gradually preparing. This week we've been going to IKEA and buying bunkbeds and shelving.

    Molly loves tents. Unfortunately there is no room for an extra tent. As usual I like to try to have my cake and eat it to. So I've been buying material for this (see pic to left).

    The tent alone costs $200. The bed and the tent costs over $1000. But I think I can recreate this look and make it better in some ways.

    I'll show you the final look when I'm finished. Wish me luck.

Post Title

Moving on up.


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2010/03/ive-been-busy-this-week-which-is-why-i.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive