What ban.do is right for you?



    Answer: All of them.

    I have to admit
    Ban.do's new black label stock is DIVINE! I know I go on and on about DIY and budget blah blah blah but a part of me would like to wear one of these without having to use a squirt of hot glue. (That being said, I could totally make one of these:P) Though probably not as well polished.

    My personal favorite is just fantastic. It's the one pictured second from top left. Could I get away with it at the grocery store? Probably not. A wedding? Maybe. A Vogue cover shoot? Yes.

    On a separate note, I really need to get a black paper background, it really looks dramatic doesn't it?

    I should be posting my first 'official' Halloween costume(s) giveaway tomorrow so please check back then. I'm so EXCITED my stomach is feeling full of butterflies. I don't want to give too much away but for now I will urge you to think....rabbit hole....

Post Title

What ban.do is right for you?


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2009/10/answer-all-of-them.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive